Certificate of Confidentiality Review
The paper “ ” written by institute does not involve state secrets and can be published publicly, which is hereby certified.
Institute of the first author:
Copyright Transfer Policy
For the paper titled " ", the author agrees to automatically transfer the copyright of the paper to the editorial department of
"Journal of Radars" (hereinafter referred to as the editorial department) after acceptance.
Including the rights of electronic publishing, multimedia publishing, online publishing and other forms of publishing. And the
relevant issues are clarified as follows:
1. The author of the paper promises that the authorship of the paper is undisputed.
2. The author of the paper promises that the paper does not involve state secrets, there is no academic misconduct, and it is
not a case of multiple submissions. In the event of such behavior, the editorial department has the right to recover the losses caused thereby.
3. The author agrees that before the paper is published for the first time, the editorial department will charge the author a
one-time page fee. If the editorial department publishes the paper in other forms, no page fee will be charged.The author
agrees that after the paper is published for the first time, the editorial department will pay the author a one-time remuneration,
and the editorial department will disseminate the paper in the form of electronic version, and will no longer pay the author's
4. This letter of commitment takes effect from the date of signing, and the place of performance is the location of the editorial
office. Other unresolved matters shall be resolved through negotiation between the two parties.
5. The items listed in this commitment have been agreed and signed by all authors.
All authors (signature):